European Association for the Teaching of Academic Writing
EATAW is a scholarly forum which seeks to bring together those involved or interested in the teaching, tutoring, research, administration and development of academic writing in higher education in Europe.
EATAW membership is free, and EATAW is open to individuals from all over the world, not only from Europe.
EATAW’s main aims include:
- Connecting teachers and scholars of academic writing through conferences and other means
- Raising awareness of the importance of teaching academic writing
- Developing European scholarship in academic writing
- Initiating projects to exchange experience and know-how about academic writing teaching
- The organisation currently has some 600 members.
You can join EATAW online by filling in your details on the Join EATAW page. Most of the discussion takes place on the EATAW mailinglist. Join here.